Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Age of All Ages

This Earth has existed for over 4 billion years, a number that is utterly incomprehensible by even the most remarkable of human minds; therefore its own incomprehensibility is instrumental in giving way to my absolutely infallible sense of torpid drudgery that entirely eschews anything I deem more inscrutable than my own unfathomable garrulous spewing. And yet, despite this, I find myself at the mercy of my limitless impulsivity that survives despite the mind-numbing apathy lethargically seeping through an uncaring mind, in that I have gone through the ineffable effort to look up the approximation on this strange machine whose mechanisms might be more impenetrable than the above arrogantly large number. Why would I put forth such a concerted effort? Could it be that I am, as implausible as it may seem, changing? Aging? Maturing? The answer is no, of course not. I didn't really look it up. I just decided that the time was ripe for yet another meaningless post that will remain in your mind no longer than the infinitesimal time it would take for Google to spit out the estimated age of the rock we all coincidentally dwell on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is here to discourage you from trying. You will not succeed. There is nothing in this for you. Do not go through with a comment, do not go through with contributing to this site; for if you do, you will be inextricably implicated in my whirling mass of ineptitude.

If you choose to ignore this, then your privileges of the ability to give a shit about anything will be suspended for two weeks. Here's some complementary regret in advance.